Inspection, Maintenance , control and implementation of different Govt. schemes in different institutions under Secondary education Department for better and quality Education in the district.
The function of the office of the Inspector of Schools, MDC, Morigaon mainly are as follows-
1. Inspection , , Maintenance and Control of the institutions under Secondary Education of Morigaon District for better and quality Secondary Education.
2. Distribution of Free Text Books for the students from class IX (Nine ) to XII (Twelve) as per Govt. guidelines.
3. Distribution of Free Ladies bicycle to the BPL Girls students of class IX and X as per Govt. guidelines.
4. Rendering Service to the distribution of Lap Top and accessories to the meritorious HSLC or equivalent Examination passed students by AMTRON under Secondary Education.
5. Implementation of Chief Minister’s ‘ Gyanjyoti ‘ Achani for the co scholastic benefits of the students of Provincialised Secondary Schools under outside the district .Excursion trips organized by the District Authority as per Govt. guidelines.
6. Implementation of ‘Gyan yatra’ Achani ,a scheme of Excursion Trip, within the district for the students of class IX of Provincialised Secondary Schools , and outside state excursion trip under RMSA.
7. Teacher Training programmes for the Head of Schools, Assistant Teachers and members of (SMDC)School Management and Development Committees .
8. Supervision ,guidance ,control and Cooperation of Examinations pertaining to HSLC/AHM and HS Examination.
9. Implementation of all other Govt./RMSA schemes and Orders.
10. Preparation of Plan/Budget & Expenditure and other Govt. Report.
11. All other regular works for maintenance of office and Institutions under Secondary Education.